Stefan A. wrote:
Gurus,

normally, I would do a short check, but currently I've no connection to one
of my running FR, but have to plan some extensions. Has someone of you done something like the following?

Regarding 'hints' - file: Would it be possible to use - $INCLUDE /path/file?

rlm_preprocess uses "pairlist_read" to read in the file; this supports $INCLUDE so yes, it should work

- Fall-Trough?

I wrote a patch for that, which Alan incorporated into one of the recent releases. The "git" repo I have cloned says it went in on Mar 5th, and that it was in tagged 2.0.3 - see bug 477

- temp A/V pairs defined in the global dictionary file using an ID > 3000
and using them as %{My-Attribute} later on?

Sure, that's definitely possible.

Thank you.

Regards Stefan

-