My device authentication worked, but user+device authentication doesn't.
May you tell me whether it's possible the server to ask for device certificate during TTLS, as I set client to ask for TTLS method and by default the server doesn't ask this. I would like the user to authenticate by username and password and the device by certificate.

Thank you!

Alan DeKok wrote:
Cristian Novac wrote:
Could someone tell me what has to be configured to be able to do Device
authentication and User+Device authentication.

  It all depends how you plan on authenticating the devices and users.
i.e. Which authentication protocols are you using?

  Then.... configure the authentication protocols.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html