Hello,

We are trying to figure out how to do an auth from one client but not from another. Let me explain: For our DSL clients we use a separate radius server and backup server. For everything else (dialup, news) we use "other" servers. Our problem comes in that we set all DSL clients on these "other" servers to Auth-Type := Reject for each DSL customer, unless they subscribe to discounted dialup service as well.

The problem is if the DSL client wants to use the news servers, the "other" radius servers will not auth the client for news.

Question?? How can we direct the authentication for a news server but not the dialup servers without using separate radius servers.

Did that make any sense?

Thanks,

Ken
-