Tried to find one, but they are all about the old 1.x version.

Having just done a similar configuration I can suggest you to read some of them, most of the information still apply. If you're interested in authenticate wi-fi users there some specific information on the wiki.freeradius.org.

Remember to check the "modules/ldap" configuration file.

I have a limited expirience, but you can ask if you have any problems.

        Bye.

Ivan . wrote:
Hi

Does any have any links to some decent "how tos" for integrating
OpenLDAP into freeradius for user management?

Thanks
Ivan
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html