Konstantin KABASSANOV wrote:
Some months ago I mentioned a problem observed while sending Access-
Accept
with multiple Cisco-AVPair="ssid=..." entries. Even if fields are
correctly
retrieved from the LDAP server, only the first occurrence of the
attribute
is sent in the packet. Can you tell me if recent developments have
solved
this issue?
  This issue has been solved for almost 4 years now.  Read
ldap.attrmap.

Alan, I'd be very happy if it was true, but:

Even if my radius server gets the following from the rlm_ldap:

rlm_ldap: looking for reply items in directory...
rlm_ldap: LDAP attribute wireless as RADIUS attribute Cisco-AVPair =
"ssid=mywifi1"
rlm_ldap: LDAP attribute wireless as RADIUS attribute Cisco-AVPair =
"ssid=mywifi2"

Read the comments in "ldap.attrmap". Specifically you're going to want:

replyItem Cisco-AVPair wireless +=

i.e. you need to use the "operator" field
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html