Hello,

I developped a little script in Perl working with FreeRadius v2.x, called in post-proxy section to implement QoS Radius attributes translation from "Class" attribute to Alcatel-Lucent QoS attribute "SLA Profile" and "SUB Profile". It's using a database to get a mapping between this attributes and replace them before sending the response to the client.

My question is, do I have to make this script (and SQL schema I suppose) available in the FreeRadius CVS ? I'm not sure it's the kind of script usefull for a large panel of FreeRadius users, but if I have to make it available (maybe to respect GPLv2 or if someone is interested by this script) it's not a problem.

Best regards,

Julien Leloup
Axione
132, boulevard Camélinat