Il giorno 23/set/08, alle ore 14:36, Alan DeKok ha scritto:

Source code questions usually belong on freeradius-devel.

 You don't need to edit the source code to change the SQL schema or
queries.  Just change the SQL schema and queries in the configuration
files. That's why the queries are in text form: to let you edit them.

 Could you post the schema you're using, and a high-level description
of what you are trying to do?

I'm moving this discussion there. I've got the subscription a few seconds ago. I'm also trying to put the source code of that function from sql.c to my module.

I'll post schema and high-level description in a minute.

Luca

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html