Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2008 9:27 AM
Subject: Re: Newbie question

Jair Santos wrote:
 I just got into this list and I am trying to instal in a RedHat ES 5.2,
64 bits.

I ran ./configure and when I ran make I got the following error.
/usr/lib/libreadline.so: could not read symbols: File in wrong format

 You have both 32-bit and 64-bit libraries on your system.  Fix your
compiler && linker so that they choose the correct libraries.

 i.e. FreeRADIUS asks to link to a library, and the linker chooses the
wrong one... and then complains it's not the right one.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html