Sorry for bothering but does anyone know what's wrong with these nases? Is there any way to go a little deeper than #radiusd -x ?

Jelle wrote:
Jep, in my case I use about 30 AP's from Linksys (WAP54g). They all appear to be broken. To bad, but then again a reason to integrate the N standard with other AP's... :)

2008/11/4 Stephen Bowman <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>

        > But what do you mean for "fix the nas"? Should I use another
        brand/model of AP?

        What I am trying to tell you is are the about of 30 AP's that
        I am using broken?

    Yes.

    -
    List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See