Ciaran O'Rourke wrote:
Hello

We’re running FreeRADIUS 1.1.4 on OpenBSD 4.0. We’ve implemented a proprietary RLM that we use to manipulate auth and accounting packets before proxying them to a central RADIUS server. Diskspace on the host running FreeRADIUS is limited in size (deliberately).

My question is: is there a way to completely disable accounting logging? I’ve tried commenting out the entire contents of the accounting section in radiusd.conf (including the ‘detail’ and ‘daily’ entries), but this results in accounting responses not being sent by the server (as if an empty accounting section disables handling of accounting responses).

accounting {
  ok
}

...should do it.