Hi,

   I am working with freeradius and mikrotik gateway for a long time, but
recently I detect in my PostgreSQL database, in radacct table some
inconsistencies. First af all, I say that I have the standard configuration
file (postgres.sql) for accounting queries.
  My problem is sometimes the field acctstoptime is full when the user is
connected. I can see the user in my hotspot as alive session. What is my
problem? the issue is all interim update queries are rejected because the SQL
update query does not find the folloing SQL WHERE:
          AcctSessionId = '%{Acct-Session-Id}' AND UserName =
'%{SQL-User-Name}' AND FramedIPAddress= '%{Framed-IP-Address}' AND AcctStopTime
IS NULL
because AcctStopTime = '<date>'

  When this field is fill in? Another thing is when the acctsopttime is not
null, too the acctterminatecause = '' (it is a blank, instad of a NULL value) .

   Thanks.