Hi all,
   I want to use perl for authorize and accounting function in freeradius. I
have successfully configured perl. Now I have a little problem, I don't know
how to tell freeradius that reply with Access-Accept message. Because
rlm_module_ok tells that this module executed successfully. Now I want to
ask how will I tell freeradius that reply with Access-Accept. Because if I
just give a message in RAD_REPLY{'Reply-Message'} and then end my function
with return RLM_MODULE_OK, freeradius sends Access-Reject packet with my
Reply-Message. Can anybody please help me. Thanks

Regards,

Saeed Akhtar
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html