Hello!

I'm using FreeRadius 2.1.3 with LDAP (eDirectory) and plain-text (users file)
backends and I don't know how to solve a couple of problems :(
1. Is possible to mix users with same names, but different passwords from LDAP
and from users file? There are some old time users in my org, who don't belong
to eDirectory tree and there are users in eDirectory with same names that
should not be treated like old-time ones.
2. I need some special DEFAULT with Fall-Through=yes rules that should match
only users, authenticated by LDAP backend. I've tried Ldap-UserDn in check
section of users file, but it seems to me, that Ldap-UserDn attribute is empty
everytime :(
3. Also i need a reject rule for those users, who was authenticated by LDAP and
do not belong to any ldap-group. I've tried Ldap-Group !*, but this attribute
always exists for every user :(

Please help.

---
Sincerely yours,