>> Can perl overwrite the value from users file? From debug he did give the
>> new address for $RAD_REPLY but it did not overwrite the previous value
>> (from users file).
>
>  The perl module is supposed to *replace* the reply attributes with
>whatever it has.  So a "lingering" IP address is strange.
>
>  Alan DeKok.
>-

I have tested it on 2.1.3 and it works that way - value from users file
is replaced by the value entered in perl.

The man from Phibee: what freeradius version are you using? That looks
like 1.x. You should use latest version for new installations in order
to avoid bugs like this.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

-