Hi,

I'm using freeradius 2.1.1 (openSUSE 11.1 version). I want to implement two virtual hosts, both using pam authentication, but different pam config.

According to the comments in modules/pam, pam_auth can be overridden in authorize config, but unfortunately I don't know how. I just wrote the pam_auth = radiusd_svn into the authorize (also tried authenticate) section, but got the following errors:

server svn-external {
modules {
 Module: Checking authenticate {...} for more modules to load
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/svn-extern[269]: Entry is not a reference to a module /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/svn-extern[236]: Errors parsing authenticate section.

server svn-external {
 modules {
 Module: Checking authenticate {...} for more modules to load
 Module: Checking authorize {...} for more modules to load
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/svn-extern[141]: Entry is not a reference to a module
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/svn-extern[68]: Errors parsing authorize section.

Any hints? :)

Markus
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html