Hi,

for many hours now I am trying to configure a Cisco router as a NAS to authenticate dialup users against freeradius and provide the ip address dynamically from a server based ip pool.

The authentication part works fine and the ip address also gets selected from the pool and sent as Framed-IP-Address back to the NAS. The only thing is that the ip address seems not to be catched up by the NAS and provided to the dialup user. I test the dialup connection from a Windows XP machine with an ISDN card and there it always ends in an error message that the NAS didn't provide the IP information.

It is absolutely no problem to use a static ip pool on the Cisco router instead of a server based ip pool management.

Can someone please send me a working configuration example for a Cisco IOS based NAS?

Thanks
Sebastian
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html