Hi,
I've been pulling my hair trying to get the PAM radius module to successfully
authenticate against a radius server that thows a password challenge response
AFTER a user has been verified using their user name and password (it's not a
FreeRadius server).

By looking at the source code, It seems as if this should be possible. But I
can't figure this one out.

The PAM module recieves the access challenge from the radius server. The
problem is that instead of asking the user for additional input, the module
returns an invald challenge back to the radius server and therefore the
authentication fails.

Does anyone out there have a working PAM module configuration that asks the
user for additional input, such as a token value, after their user name and
password has been checked?

Any help is greatly appreciated
thanx
Robert