Happy to post a full debug log here in a bit. I just had conceptual questions initially and wanted to wait until I knew what (or if) I should post.

Totally understand that they have the details, so happy to oblige as soon as I run the next tests this afternoon.

Thanks!
- Aaron

Sent from my iPhone 3GS
---