On Jun 30, 2009, at 3:29 PM, David Hobley wrote:

Hello,

I have freeradius2 configured and authenticating properly. I would like to be able to get radwho and radlast working properly, but for some reason the files do not get created (permission are correct in that directory). I thought I have set up accounting correctly, but obviously haven't. I have attached the output from radiusd -X, any pointers anyone could give me, I would appreciate.

The output I get from radwho and radlast is:

[r...@samba raddb]# radwho
radwho: Error reading /var/log/radius/radutmp: No such file or directory
[r...@samba raddb]# radlast
last: /var/log/radius/radwtmp: No such file or directory

Might help if you included debug output which included processing of an accounting packet. Preferably a start and a stop.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html