Hello all,

I tried to configure freeradius 2.0.4 on debian 5.0.2 (after recompiling with openssl support, as instructed in the debian readme) for authenticating wireless connections with wpa2-enterprise, using active directory user/password (windows xp as clients, d-link dwl 2200ap as ap's). I followed the how-to from http://wiki.freeradius.org/FreeRADIUS_Active_Directory_Integration_HOWTO , but somehow i seem to fail. I know i should post here the configurations and the output of freeradius -X , but they are very long and i don't know what i should select.

One thing stands out though in the output of freeradius -X (only after changing the order of suffix and ntdomain in sites-available/default and radiusd.conf:
++[mschap] returns noop
rlm_realm: Looking up realm "IPSO0" for User-Name = "IPSO0\andrei.staicu"
rlm_realm: No such realm "IPSO0"
++[ntdomain] returns noop
rlm_realm: No '@' in User-Name = "IPSO0\andrei.staicu", looking up realm NULL
rlm_realm: No such realm "NULL"

IPSO0 is the realm name for the domain ipso.biz (not the public site; this is internal and resolved as such by our dns) I've tried for about two weeks now, but i still have no ideea on how to define the realm IPSO0.

ntlm_auth works on that server:
ntlm_auth --request-nt-key --username andrei.staicu --domain IPSO0
password:
NT_STATUS_OK: Success (0x0)

Could you give me some pointers on how to continue? I've ran out of options with this one. If all the configuration files and all the output of freeradius -X are required, i'll post them in a pastebin and link here.

Thanks in advance
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html