Am 21.07.2009 um 14:28 schrieb amritap sinha:

Dear All,
          I have try to implement  freeradius in RHCL 4 with my sql.
My data base connected to the   radius server properly and my radius
server authenticate the user properly inside the network and outside
the network. My problem is that when I try to connect any user through
dial up connection  my NAS and radius response and password
authenticate(basically I using CHAP password for authentication) but
modem shows error 691 in Windows XP O.S.
Please any one help me with providing a suitable solution.

Ok, I am sure that you will be asked the classical questions, so I can ask them:

What is in the log of radiusd -X? What is your configuration?

                        Thanks & Regards

                         Amritap Sinha
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Nicolas Goutte

extragroup GmbH - Karlsruhe
Waldstr. 49
76133 Karlsruhe
Germany

Geschäftsführer: Stephan Mönninghoff, Hans Martin Kern, Tilman Haerdle
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster / HRB: 5624
Steuer Nr.: 337/5903/0421 / UstID: DE 204607841

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html