Alan DeKok wrote:
Joe Maimon wrote:
Certain systems need copies of accounting data, but I only want to send
a subset of accounting to the appropriate system. I dont want to change
 the way the server updates the sql accounting and local detail files.

  If you need *multiple* copies, then the "detail" write/reader is the
way to go.

  I would suggest writing one detail log per destination.  Then, when
the detail file is read, do the filtering *there*.  That ensures that
the filtering for one destination doesn't affect the filtering for
another destination.

  Alan DeKok.

Apparently I dont get it yet. Forgive me for being slow.

So I define multiple home servers as the potential destinations for the copied accounting in proxy.conf

How do I specify where to send the accounting in the detail-reader?

Either of these?

ATTRIBUTE       Proxy-To-Realm                          1048    string
ATTRIBUTE       Replicate-To-Realm                      1049    string

I wasnt planning to create a realm, do I need to?

Thank you very much.

Joe
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html