-----Original Message-----
From: freeradius-users-bounces+ggatten=waddell....@lists.freeradius.org
[mailto:freeradius-users-bounces+ggatten=waddell....@lists.freeradius.or
g] On Behalf Of Irina
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 9:52 AM
To: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org

Hello,

Could someone let me know if I can insert a new NAS in the following format

insert into nas
values('','xx.xx.xx.112/29','shortname',....)

Or do I have to insert each IP individually

insert into nas values('','xx.xx.xx.112','shortname',....)
insert into nas values('','xx.xx.xx.113','shortname',....)
etc...

Thank you for your help in advance.

Kindest Regards,
Irina
NetAccess Systems Inc.
ir...@nas.net
===========================

Hello,

Sorry the same message (I posted yesterday) was posted today again. My emaiil program acted up.

I will try to re-phrase of what I need

I was given a set of new NASes (that I need to allow as 'NASNAME' in 'nas' table in MySQL) in the following format

     xx.xx.xx.112/29
     xx.xx.xx.232/29

I am not sure if I can use it as it is in 'nas' table as 'nasname'. Or, do I have to enter each NAS IP individually?

Kindest Regards,
Irina
NetAccess Systems Inc.
ir...@nas.net