Neville wrote:
It's not as simple as your making it.  Also, I am using %{NAS-Port} and
not %{Calling-Station-Id} due to the Lack of Calling-Station-Id.

 Why didn't you say that in the first message?  Giving out *part* of
the information is annoying.

I Understand, but I was trying to make the message SHORT.

pool-key = "%{NAS-Port}"
# pool-key = "%{Calling-Station-Id}"

 $INCLUDE sql/mysql/ippool.conf
#$INCLUDE sql/postgresql/ippool.conf

if I use ippool module, it works fine so something wrong with the SQL.

 Well, it's not using the "allocate-find" query, so something is wrong
with the configuration.

Are you able to provide some pointers please, e.g. where sqlippool should be placed or what other files should I look into or order to track the error down.

Thx
Nev
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html