Garber, Neal wrote:

I would like to have redundant SQL modules (that point to 2 different databases that are kept in sync using SQL replication) for the purpose of reading clients at startup and for the dynamic_clients virtual server. I don’t use SQL for any other purpose. I’ve tried some things and done some searching and, so far, I haven’t gotten anything to work. (I do have readclients=yes, dynamic_clients and Huntgrouop-Name lookup working for one SQL server and I believe I know how to get dynamic Huntgroup-Name working for more than one SQL server using unlang, but I’d like readclients/dynamic_clients to try a 2^nd server if the first fails.)

Is this possible without code changes?

Maybe you should use mysql clustering instead?
--

Best regards,
Denis Volkov