Hi everyone,

This is not directly FreeRadius related, but I would really appreciate if
anyone share any munin plugins that would monitoring number of users connected
during the day or anything else worth monitoring.

I've googled and can only find ones for login attempts by parsing the
radius.log.

I'm currently using MYSQL to store the current open connections and get
retrieve the current connections by doing...

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM radacct  WHERE (radacct.AcctStopTime IS NULL OR
radacct.AcctStopTime = '0000-00-00 00:00:00');

Apologies if anyone feels offend by me posting to the list for such a basic
request.

Thx
Nev
-