On 10/14/2009 03:45 PM, adai...@vl.videotron.ca wrote:
Thanks John for the quick reply on my questions,

I already checked on Red_Hat_FAQ and I have not seen any answers to my
challenges !

Did you read the section"
How do I start and stop the FreeRADIUS service?

Because it's obvious you've got two radius servers running. You can't have the radius server running as a daemon *and* run another copy in the foreground with -X. If you want to run a copy in the foreground you *must* stop any existing copies from running first. The only way you can have another copy running is if you enabled the service for boot start up with chkconfig or manually started it with /usr/sbin/service or your manually executed /usr/sbin/radiusd.

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/