Hi all,

FreeRADIUS 2.1.7

I currently have a server A that proxies accounting packets to server B.
I would like server A to proxy those same accounting packets to server C as well.

Currently this is my setup:

Server A

clients.conf:
-------------

client server_B_ip {
        ipaddr         = server_B_ip
        secret         = server_B_secret
        require_message_authenticator = no
        virtual_server = requests_from_server_B
}

sites-enabled/default:
----------------------
accounting {
        detail
        detail-radrelay
server requests_from_server_B {
        authorize {
                files
        }
        preacct {
                preprocess
                acct_unique
        }
        accounting {
                detail
                sql

So as I understand it, all incoming accounting requests are written to the detail and the detail-radrelay files, except if its from server B, in which case it only writes to the detail file so that it is not reproxied, correct?

Then I have:

proxy.conf:
-----------

home_server copy-acct-to-home-server {
        type             = acct
        ipaddr           = server_B_ip
        port             = 1813
        secret           = server_B_secret
        response_window  = 10
        zombie_period    = 20
        no_response_fail = yes
}

home_server_pool my_acct_failover {
        home_server = copy-acct-to-home-server
}

realm DEFAULT {
        acct_pool = my_acct_failover
        nostrip
}

sites-enabled/copy-acct-to-home-server:
---------------------------------------

server copy-acct-to-home-server {
        listen {
                type = detail
                filename = ${radacctdir}/detail-combined
                load_factor = 10
                retry_interval = 10
        }
        preacct {
                suffix
        }
        accounting {
                   ok

What do I need to add to get the detail-combined entries sent to server C as well? Does my proxy.conf need to look like this?:

home_server copy-acct-to-home-server {
        type             = acct
        ipaddr           = server_B_ip
        port             = 1813
        secret           = server_B_secret
        response_window  = 10
        zombie_period    = 20
        no_response_fail = yes
}

home_server copy-acct-to-server-C {
        type             = acct
        ipaddr           = server_C_ip
        port             = 1813
        secret           = server_C_secret
        response_window  = 10
        zombie_period    = 20
        no_response_fail = yes
}

home_server_pool my_acct_failover {
        home_server = copy-acct-to-home-server
        home_server = copy-acct-to-server-C
}

realm DEFAULT {
        acct_pool = my_acct_failover
        nostrip
}

Im not too sure where to go here, any help would be much appreciated as always!

Many thanks,
Patric
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html