Hi, Kachin.

This is a good place to start: http://freeradius.org

And, trust me, read A LOT the man freeradius documentation.

In other hand, maybe it's a good idea you start to test freeradius with the simplest way to authenticate: using /etc/passwd.

I started to use the mysql authentication way and, guess what, for the last 2 months I still can't the freeradius run properly (worse, I don't know where is the problem).

Good luck!

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
(11) 3091-8902

kachin Agarwal escreveu:
Hi all,

I m new to freeradius server. I jus want to understand the flow of freeradius server and how does it run. So somebody could help me start with it on how to read the code. which is the program code to start with.

Thanx & Regards,
Kachin