Hi again,

Alan DeKok wrote:
sites-enabled/copy-acct-to-server-B:
---------------------------------------

server copy-acct-to-home-server {

  Uh... you have TWO virtual servers with the same name.  This isn't
allowed.  And this config isn't the same as what's shown in the debug log.

  Can you explain why you're posting WRONG configurations?  It's not
like we can't notice.
I saw which part you were referring to after I replied. This was an error in copying and pasting, my apologies. Amazing how one mis-paste can change the entire thing :)

Current configuration, just for clarity on my previous reply:

proxy.conf:
-----------

proxy server {
      default_fallback = no
}

home_server copy-acct-to-server-A {
      type = acct
      ipaddr = server_A
      port = 1813
      secret = secret
}

home_server copy-acct-to-server-B {
      type = acct
      ipaddr = server_B
      port = 1813
      secret = secret
}

home_server_pool my_acct_failover {
      home_server = copy-acct-to-server-A
}

realm DEFAULT {
      acct_pool       = my_acct_failover
      nostrip
}

sites-enabled/copy-acct-to-server-A:
---------------------------------------

server copy-acct-to-server-A {
       listen {
               type = detail
               filename = ${radacctdir}/detail-combined
               load_factor = 10
               retry_interval = 10
       }
       preacct {
               suffix
       }
       accounting {
                  ok

sites-enabled/copy-acct-to-server-B:
------------------------------------

server copy-acct-to-server-B {
       listen {
               type = detail
               filename = ${radacctdir}/detail-combined2
               load_factor = 10
               retry_interval = 10
       }
       preacct {
               suffix
       }
       accounting {
                  ok

So yes, I realise that because I am using ream DEFAULT everything is matching to server A.
The accounting packet that is coming in will be for "u...@patric.com".
Then my question is how do I define realms for server A and server B so they both process that packet?

Hope that clarifies a bit.

Thanks
Patric
-