Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: Unexpected "Exiting normally" 2.1.8?

Craig Campbell wrote:
I was able to get some bisect runs (I think).  However, I am
encountering a different error in these.

If radiusd is run in multithreaded mode, it hangs shortly after
beginning. This particular error has already been fixed (later).

 Use a system that supports recursive mutexes.

Do you know if the Signal/Exit error depends upon multi threading?  i.e
will it happen if run with the -s option?

 It depends on multithreading.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4580 (20091106) __________

http://www.eset.com