Hi,

I have a realm as "vsnl.net" given to all the users (approx 2800 users), with
different passwords. I have defined it in the "proxy.conf" as

realm vsnl.net {
        type            = radius
        authhost        = local
        accthost        = local
               }
So, is this correct, as i am not defining any secret above because it is
different to all the users, and the radius server itself will reply to the
authentication request.

Also is there a way by which I can migrate from Merit Radius to Freeradius
seamlessly, as cuurently what I am doing is I have a perl script to convert the
users file of Merit Radius to the syntax that Free Radius has and then use it.

Thanks and Regards,
Dave.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html