freerad...@corwyn.net wrote:
At 06:15 PM 11/25/2009, you wrote:
There are dozens of them there. Just save what is quoted in the guide (with adjusted text) as a file into raddb/modules directory.

Yeah, and in tinkering with module files I clearly haven't had success.

so you're saying create a (adjusted for my environment) file in ../modules:
rick_ntlm {
exec rick_ntlm {
ntlm_auth = "/path/to/ntlm_auth --request-nt-key --username=%{mschap:User-Name:-None} --domain=%{mschap:NT-Domain:-MYDOMAIN} --challenge=%{mschap:Challenge:-00} --nt-response=%{mschap:NT-Response:-00}"

}
No, that's for mschap. Forget that section. You just want the first section for pap requests.
and it should work? In part I ask because the examples for radiusd.conf and mschap.conf are different.

Yes they are. One is for processing pap and other for processing mschap requests.
I suspect I also have to put the reference to that new file (ntlm_rick in this case) into inner-tunnel as well? And in the virtual server config? In both the authorize{} and authenticate {} sections?
Just authenticate and default virtual server. Inner tunnel is for peap.

Ivan Kalik
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html