Dear all,

Problem solved. Using Auth-Type attribute in radcheck table solve the problem.

Cheers.

cktan wrote:
Dear all,

I've a freeradius server running with LDAP as the Authentication and Authorization where else Accounting running on Mysql. It was working well at the moment and I'm looking to migrate from LDAP to run fully in Mysql.

Question is I need to have control on remote access for certain users. In LDAP, I used to have "dialupAccess" attribute to control the access for user and I can't find it in Mysql. I come across to radreply table but not sure which attribute should I use to have authorization for user to access. Looking for your kind information in this matter.

Regards

believed to be clean.