- 2nd... What is wrong in my configuration? I can not distinguish, at
the moment, which is the entry at logs that I should focus.

[tls] <<< TLS 1.0 Handshake [length 036f], Certificate
--> verify error:num=20:unable to get local issuer certificate
[tls] >>> TLS 1.0 Alert [length 0002], fatal unknown_ca
TLS Alert write:fatal:unknown CA

If you had followed the howto guide and done:

In the list of trusted root CAs, check only the CA that corresponds to the
certificate you have generated

error wouldn't happen. You most likely haven't imported you self-signed
root CA onto the client.

Ivan Kalik

Yes, I have done it.
I have imported my "ca.der" as is showed on the howto guide.
As well I have tested with and without checking "validate server certificate" box. (when is selected, only the CA that correspond to my certificate is crossed) In both cases (with and without "validate server certificate" box) I get the same message.

Regards,

    Fernando.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html