At 04:09 PM 12/4/2009, Tim Sylvester wrote:
An alternative would be switching to CentOS which will be easier. You can
move to CentOS and follow the directions on the FreeRADIUS web site on how
to install in a RedHat environment. This would allow you to use the "yum"
utility which automatically downloads the dependencies for you.

RHEL and CentOS are, effectively, the same (except from a support/licensing perspective). yum exists in both. There should be no reason to install the src RPM.

Rick

Tim

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

-