Message: 1
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 20:55:45 -0000
From: "Neville" <n...@itsnev.co.uk>
Subject: Reply-Message
To: <freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org>

Hi,

Is there any way to get the reply message loaded into a SQL TABLE, which a user can then query on to see the last reply based on there username?

Thx
Nev
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 13:15:58 -0800
From: "Tim Sylvester" <tim.sylves...@networkradius.com>
Subject: RE: Reply-Message
<freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org>

You can put an entry for the Reply-Message attribute in the radreply table. For example, if you want to send the message "Hi Bob" to user bob, you would
add this entry to radreply:

username attribute op value

"bob"                   "Reply-Message"             ":="        "Hi Bob"

The Reply-Message attribute will be sent back in the Access-Accept packet
sent back to the NAS. Of course, this assumes that you have FreeRADIUS
configured to use SQL, which is documented in the raddb/sql.conf file and
http://wiki.freeradius.org/SQL_HOWTO.

Tim

Hi Tim, what I'm after capturing in an SQL Table is the reason for Rejection as these messages are not past to the client, so in our customers PORTAL, we would like to be able to provide them with a list of the most recent ERRORs associated with their account.

Sending Access-Reject of id 113 to 91.204.210.136 port 52904
Reply-Message := "\r\nYou are already logged in - access denied\r\n\n"

Thx
Nev
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html