Hi Larry,

I am doing this same thing...

I've modified the PAP and LDAP sections, in /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/{default,inner-tunnel}, to do this and it works well.

authenticate {

        #
        #  PAP authentication, when a back-end database listed
        #  in the 'authorize' section supplies a password.  The
        #  password can be clear-text, or encrypted.
        Auth-Type PAP {
                #pap
                group{
                        pap{