On 03/22/2010 04:46 PM, Natr Brazell wrote:
Anyone ever configure these two together?  I find many references to
OpenLDAP but none related to FDS or RHDS.  I'm new to this so please
just a positive push in the right direction would be appreciated.
Thanks,

FreeRADIUS absolutely works with {Fedora, Red Hat} Directory Server.

FWIW the FreeRADIUS rlm_ldap module should work with any conforming LDAP server.

Just to avoid name confusion {Fedora, Red Hat} Directory Server was recently rebranded as 389 Directory Server, you can find an explanation of the name change here:

http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/389_Change_FAQ

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?