On 04/26/2010 08:46 AM, Ana Gallardo wrote:
Hello,

sorry to ask again about this isuue, but I can't get the correct
configuration.

I follow your howto: http://wiki.freeradius.org/SQL_Huntgroup_HOWTO

I want to filter users login from fixed NAS,but I always get an reject.

I don't understand why in the example bellow:

++[request] returns notfound

I believe rlm_sql is being invoked to satisfy the update request using a sql select and I believe the return code of "notfound" isn't meaningful in this context.

You probably also should read doc/rlm_sql and make sure you understand the meanings of the operators, specifically the difference between

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/