Alan DeKok wrote:
VU VAN HUNG wrote:
Do anyones know why Diameter support faster roaming than RADIUS ?

  It doesn't.
I means roaming between 2 client with 1 AAA Server in network (ex: wireless mesh network). Is roaming with Diameter faster than with Radius?
I've read some references but I dont understand.

  Diameter is useful if you have an ISP / phone company with 10 million
users, and $5-10 million to spend on a Diameter infrastructure.  And
even then, it doesn't do authentication or accounting.
I'm sure that Diameter do authentication and accounting.
Check it out,
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-diameter/

Hung,

-