Hi all,
Having gone though many of the postings concerning COA, I (hope) I have a better understanding - so please be patient with me.

What I wanted: to send a Packet of Disconnect (PoD) to my Radius server, which in turn would send (proxy) a PoD to the appropriate NAS.

What I think I understand: FreeRadius 2.1.8 doesn't do the proxy - is that correct? I can send the PoD packet directly to the NAS (assuming network acl's etc. let me, and I'm on the Radius server IP)

Or am I just terribly confused?

Kind regards

Simon

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html