On 21 Jun 2010, at 19:53, John Dennis wrote:

> A (FreeRADIUS) virtual server does not have a different IP address nor would
> it have different subject names nor subject alt names.
>
> I'm not getting the feeling you understand how PKI works, it might be
> worthwhile to read up on it.

When testing a new server certificate with a different chain to a new root CA,
I set up a separate eap module with different certificates.

The two EAP modules were selected using the realm in the username --
someth...@cam.ac.uk gave the normal certificates and someth...@test.cam.ac.uk
gave the new ones but used the same backend SQL lookup to find account
information.

  - Bob

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html