Antony King wrote:
> I did 'make destroycerts', then 'make' in the certs directory. It should all
> be new in there.

  OK.

> I guess so; it's just very frustrating that it all works perfectly if you are
> localhost, but not if you are a remote host.

  Or maybe "it works from localhost with eapol_test, which is simple and
sane", and "it doesn't work remotely with Windows, which is insane and
ridiculously complicated"

> I'm tempted to compile it up from
> scratch on this box too (not using the SRPM) - I spotted that it was looking
> in the wrong place for some libraries in radiusd.conf (not that fixing it
> made
> any difference, and it presumably found the libs OK when localhost made the
> query) so there may well be other peculiarities.

  If it works with eapol_test, and not with Windows, blame Windows.  If
you have all of the right certs && config on the Windows machine (as
shown on my web site), then that version of Windows is broken.  Use
another Windows machine and it should work.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html