I am attempting to edit the ldap module to pass the mac address from the wireless client as the user. I have changed the basedn, but not sure how to change the "filter".
Here is what I have :

ldap {
        #
        #  Note that this needs to match the name in the LDAP
        #  server certificate, if you're using ldaps.
        server = "localhost"
        #identity = "cn=admin,o=My Org,c=UA"
        #password = mypass
        basedn = "ou=machines,dc=isd2190,dc=org"
        filter = "(uid=%{%{Stripped-User-Name}:-%{User-Name}})"

I would like to run radtest against the mac address too, so I can be sure things are working before adding in the wireless AP.
It is erring out because I am not using a password ???

Raymond
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html