kartik dadwal wrote:
Hi,

I have ubuntu 9.10. Can you please tell me
1)Before running "radius -X" what all steps should be completed?
2)what should be the subdirectory structure for freeradius and where it should be formed in the directory structure?
3)which sub directory should I give the "radius -X" command.

Before to try to give answers, do you really need to compile your own radius from sources ? Now you know that with radius binary .deb package, radius config is in /etc/freeradius directory. Can you consider to forget sources you downloaded ? If you can't, i never used the way you are following. You'll have to consided depends. And i have not enough time to try your way on a box.