On 09/10/2010 09:18 AM, Denis Iskandarov wrote:
  You have deleted the output which is needed to help you.

Found Auth-Type = MSCHAP
+- entering group MS-CHAP {...}
[mschap] No Cleartext-Password configured.  Cannot create LM-Password.
[mschap] No Cleartext-Password configured.  Cannot create NT-Password.

  So... you haven't told the server what the "known good" password is
for the user.  Go fix that.

Sorry i didn't understand you. which good known password ?I'm using
daloRADIUS. and while creating user i appended cleartext password :=
to it:
Here is output of radcheck table:

mysql>  select * from radcheck;
+----+----------+--------------------+----+---------+
|  id | username | attribute               | op | value   |
+----+----------+--------------------+----+---------+
|  2 | ubnt123  | Cleartext-Password | := | ubnt321 |

It's almost same string as in users text conf, but in mysql table form.
Something changed while using sql. freeradius or mschap can't
understand this field. Don't know why.
Here is full debug output:

It doesn't look like you've got sql enabled in the inner tunnel (e.g. the virtual server invoked after a TLS session is established). Edit your config to enable sql in the inner-tunnel.

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/