Hi,

compiled and runs on a test server (but no real traffic load).

One thing has changed from recently: on my openSUSE 11.2 i586 previously, I had to compile ---with-system-libtool, and *not using that* would break the build. Now, it's vice versa: --with-system-libtool breaks, and without it, stuff works.

Strange; but never mind.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter