On 10/02/2010 10:07 AM, Brian Candler wrote:
Hello, I'm using freeradius 2.1.7.

I would like to know if there's a simple way, within a users file, to
*replace* the entire set of reply attributes with some others. For example,

I don't think so.

My current solution is very messy, using two users files. Firstly I set a
temporary control list attribute:

Why don't you just do whatever "if()" logic before adding the attributes?

You'll probably find this easier in unlang:

authorize {
  if (Your-Condition == VALUE) {
    users1
  }
  else {
    users2

...that is almost certainly going to be easier and safer than blowing away all the reply attributes (what about Message-Authenticator, or State, or other server-generated stuff, if you were using them?)
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html