On 08/10/10 10:36, Klaus Ethgen wrote:
Hello newsgroup, hello Alan DeKok,

I tried to solve my problem with Daniel Bertolo from Switch but was not
success, so he told me to ask here.

I want to configure a virtual server that always return ok to be used as
probe for a load balancer (Cisco ACE). So what I tried was to just copy
the status server and tried the following:
    server tests {
           authorize {
                   ok
           }

           authenticate {
                   ok

Unfortunately I get the following in the debug output:

Try this:

authorize {
  update control {
    Auth-Type := Accept

    No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration found for the request:
Rejecting the user

This is the problem.

Another quest for me is to encapsulate the configuration for eduroam
(including the users and proxy.conf(!)) into a complete independent
configuration to use the radius server for more than eduroam.
Unfortunately all tries to us a other file for users and proxy.conf only
in the eduroam virtual server was unsuccessful.

Do anybody have an idea how to solve that?

You'll have to be a bit more specific than that.

Also, this is two different issues in the same email; try posting each separate problem individually.

Ah, yes. Please excuse that I did not post the full configuration and
debug output as there is many confidential stuff inside. If someone need
special answers, please tell me and I will see what I can do.

We need the debug output, or we can't help you.

However - for eduroam setup, including example FreeRadius configs, try googling for "FreeRadius eduroam" - there are white papers and example configs.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html